In this section

Pensioners And Seniors

Residents are reminded to be eligible for a concession on Shire rates Council requires a copy of your current pensioner, senior or concession card. As many residents cards have expired, Council requests all card owners to forward a copy of their current concession card to Leanne Shields at the Shire Office (Cards may be photocopied at the Shire Office).