Cuballing Agricultural Hall
The Cuballing Agricultural Hall is situated on Campbell Street, Cuballing. It was built in 1912 and local bricks from Davey Bros. Brick Works were used. The total cost was 890 pounds, of which 212 pounds was provided by the Government. The official opening of the hall was held December 1912, which was attended by several Parliamentarians.
In 1996, the Heritage Council of Western Australia gave this building Category 2 status as it is considered to have a high level of significance valued by the local community. More details regarding the listing by the Heritage Council are available in the 'Register of Heritage Places' at the Council Office.
The hall is available for hire and all enquiries should be made through the Shire Office.