||It is recorded that at this time there were eleven residences, including the hotel.
||The Cuballing School opened with an enrolment of 6 boys and 14 girls. The school reached a peak of 59 pupils in 1913, then closed due to lack of attendance in 1929.
||The original District Hall was replaced with a more substantial building of stone.
||The Cuballing Road Board was formed, holding its first meeting on the 24 January, 1903. The District Hall was used as their office.
||The Methodist Church was built.
||Slowly the town began to grow and more buildings were built.
||A grand dance and concert was held in April to celebrate the opening of the Popanyinning Hotel.
The first Post Office served the district until some time after 1905, when a new brick building was erected.
Records show that there were two butcher shops, the Cuballing Hall, Post Office, Cuballing Coffee Palace, WA Bank, National Australia Bank, two blacksmiths, Church of England, Methodist Church, a boarding house and the Hotel. All buildings at that time appear to have been made of bricks from the local firm of Davey Bros.
Aldenga School opened with 12 pupils, and then closed in 1928. It was then reopened as Stratherne School and closed in 1936.
The Popanyinning School opened in 1905 with 23 students and closed in 1973.
Wardering School opened, then closed in 1911.
||Nebrikinning School opened and continued on until it closed in 1940.
||East Popanyinning School opened in the Church Hall and closed in 1913 due to low attendance. It was reopened in 1918, and in January 1938 the school was burnt down. The school was quickly replaced and reopened in April 1938, then finally closed in 1946.
||The Yornaning School opened, and maintained an average of 20 pupils until it closed in 1943.
||The West Popanyinning School began, but unfortunately closed in 1911. The school was then moved to a more central position and became the Lol Gray Soak School, which opened in 1912.
The Woodlands School opened, and then closed in 1945.
||St. Peters Church of England was consecrated.
||The second level was added to the Hotel.
The Lol Gray Soak School opened, then closed in 1936. It was relocated to Dryandra and reopened as Lol Gray School, then in 1940 the name was changed to Dryandra School, closing in 1950.
||A granite War Memorial was unveiled and still holds a place of importance in the Main Street.
||The Commodine School opened, and closed in 1934. It was reopened in 1935, then closed forever in February 1936.
||The Cuballing School reopened and continued to function until 1946, closing with 20 pupils.
||The Popanyinning Hotel burnt down in September and it has never been replaced.
||The new Shire Office was built, which left the Cuballing District Hall empty until in 1979 when the Cuballing Branch of CWA took over the building as their Centre.
||The old Post Office was closed and is now situated at the Roadhouse on the Great Southern Highway.
||Shire children travel to primary or high school by bus to either Narrogin or Pingelly.
The town of Cuballing has a population of approximately 300, and the whole Shire is approximately 890.
The Cuballing Hall has been re-painted inside and outside and restored to its original beauty.